Holiday season message from the RCPCH EQIP project team
Wishing all EQIP teams a merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Seasons Greetings EQIP teams
We have been so impressed with the time and energy that you are all putting into your team project despite the challenges that you are all facing in terms capacity. It was fantastic to hear and read from your reports about the wonderful progression of work over the past month and we would like you all to please take a moment to appreciate what you have achieved on the programme so far. Below we thought we would share some top tips that you may find helpful to keep you going through the coming months.
We look forward to catching up with you all in 2023 via your 1:1 team meetings in January. We hope you all remain safe and well and we want to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Five top tips to keep your project going through December and January
- Keep testing, testing, testing, with 1 child, family, 1 doctor, 1 clinic …. no matter how small the improvement the main thing is that you are trying,
- Think about the data you are collecting, it can simply be on paper with pen and transferred later when you have time,
- Remember to try and make the changes part of the day job and not extra work is it improving the problem you always knew you had,
- Take 5 or 10 mins if you can and log in and look at the EQIP resources available have a coffee or a tea while you do this put your feet up
- Be kind to yourself during this busy festive time.
The EQIP team will be on annual leave from 19 December until 3 January 2023. The RCPCH office will be closed from 23 December until 3 January 2023.
The RCPCH EQIP team